My ABC Wednesday theme will be hobbies. I believe in hobbies…we all need one! Over the next 26 weeks I will introduce you to some. It’s been fun tonight to search the web for “A” hobbies. Here are three:
Astronomy - My hubby was the star watcher in our family. Many nights he'd call us outside to look at something. The kids enjoyed it, but I wasn't into it as much. I do remember once when we borrowed a really nice telescope from an enthusiast and spent a month watching the sky and phases of the moon. That was cool.
Amateur Radio - This is another hobby we tried, but it was very short lived. I was all set to learn all the in's-n-out's but once I started listening in I got bored too quickly. We ended up returning the equipment. I'm too much of a TV gal, I guess.
Angling - so who hasn't enjoyed an hour or so doing some fishing? While never a hobby I pursued with passion, I do have fond memories of time spent on the lake and the excitement of the catch.
There you go. My first ABC Wednesday post....late but here. Be sure to check out the site where you can see all the ABC posts.

5 comments:
oh my goodness, what a GREAT idea! Way to go! I love it! Can't wait until next week now!
Hey, Cindy, good choice! Both joining us at ABC Wednesday and your theme. I'm not sure I have a theme this round. I did Mt. Rainier the first round I did and quilting last time. It is fun to do it as a theme, though.
Now, we'll have to rope you in to Odd Shots on Mondays.
Hobbies! A great idea!
Welcome to ABC Wednesday! I like your first post, and I'll be watching to see what hobbies you come up with in the weeks to come!
You don't seem to have put a link back to your blog yet? If you go to the ABC Wednesday Round 4 page you can add yourself in!
Hobbies...yum!
Fine hobbies and clever idea!
Post a Comment