Both of us were new to blogging (me more so) and picture taking is a natural thing to do when one is a blogger, right?
The dictionary defines obsess as: to preoccupy intensely or abnormally. Hummm….we are definitely preoccupied with our blog picture taking…..yeah, I’d say it’s intense…but abnormal? I suppose that depends on who you ask. Did our fellow Red Hatters think we were being “abnormal” when we were taking pics of everything? Kinda hard to do when one is dressed in red and purple jammies with a hat made from a bra. Ok, wrong crowd. Hee, hee. Do our friends think we are “abnormal” when we whip out cameras to capture the cracker box or the doughnut at the store or their feet….or the myriad of times we are found with camera’s pointing at ourselves? Maybe!I’m not the brave type when it comes to picture taking. You’re more likely to find me hiding behind a chair and zooming in rather than standing right up for everyone to see. I’m hoping to be more like my picture taking mentor, Tink, by the time this “picture a day” thing is done with. She’s a good example when it comes to that.
So if you ever see me with my cute little red camera – SMILE!
4 comments:
..."picture taking mentor"....oh my I need to live up this role and get my camera clicking.
I need to be more obsessed!..can one be *more* obsessed or is obsessed the top tier? :) Thanks for being my picture taking buddy Muah!
Love your obsessiveness,and aspire to be more like you... minus the bra hat:)
At least you actually bring your camera with you! I'm always somewhere out and about, kicking myself because I left my camera at home! I need a small pocket size one I can just drop in my purse. Or a camera phone that actually takes good pictures. Sheesh!
The information here is great. I will invite my friends here.
Thanks
Post a Comment