Pages

10/30/08

Hospital Time

I’m up at my Dad’s to help him out while my step mom is out of town. Dad had surgery today to fix a torn Achilles. He did fine and will soon be walking normally.

Isn’t he so cute? “I’m ready to go…let’s roll!”

I’ve never been in a hospital with anyone who needed surgery before….a new experience for me. Have you ever seen these “blankets” before? They pump warm air into them…toasty. That’s what Dad had in admitting.



Dad’s “baby”. Passion is pouting. I just don’t measure up to the man in her life.


3 comments:

Tink said...

Yeah, love seeing a blog from you while you are away...my "puter" got tired so I had to stop editing on Picnik for a while. I think I need to refrain from shooting so much material for blogs...but thats no fun at all.
Miss you!

Jenny said...

thanks for the update blog. I am glad he did well in his surgery and I hope his recovery goes well too.

Mary said...

I'm happy that you're father is doing so well in recovery! The hospital can be such an intimidating place. My mother has hsd a couple of surgeries fairly recently. First a knee replacement 2 1/2 years ago then, the scary one, a heart valve replacement a bit over a year ago. This year she's hale and hearty, often out walking 4 or more miles a day. It sounds like your father will soon be resuming all of his normal activities too.

Very, very best wishes for your father's continued quick recovery!