Pages

3/7/12

Name Game Swap

I joined a few swaps this year....something I haven't done in years....and have been having a ball challenging myself.  The first one I joined was back in January and is called the Name Game Swap.   Anorina of Samelia's Mum organized it.  We were given a partner (its a blind swap so you don't know who has you!) and had to make a mini quilt with their blog name or real name on it.  I chose to have my blog name done.  After "stalking" your partner for a bit you made them their mini ("stalking" via reading their blog and peeking at their Flickr pools....I also stalked my partner on her Pinterest boards!)    I will show you the one I made for my partner as soon as she gets it.  But I can show you the one I received cuz I just got it today!!!!  Woo hoo!
Cheryll of Gone Stitchin' made me the cutest mini!  I totally love it.   She captured my blog header so nicely and added applique bits of things I love......coffee, books and fabric!

Cheryll was a sweetie and also included a few goodies - some daisy fabric (yes!), pins and fun embellishments.  She lives in Australia and I love the stamps on her package -- Santa coming up from the ocean...so cute. 
  Thank you, Cheryll!!!


2 comments:

Tink said...

What a fun swap!

Mary said...

What a cute Swap to do. Love your Daisy waving there. So fun to see you posting your fun projects, Cindy!