Pages

2/11/11

Knitted Fingerless gloves

I tried knitting some fingerless gloves in the round this fall.  It was slow work…all those double pointed needles were tricky.  I got the hang of it and managed to get one glove done.  But decided I didn’t like the pattern so took it all out    I was determined to have fingerless gloves this year, though!  So I dug out a pattern called “Waffle Stitch Fingerless Gloves” by Jill Toporkiewicz that I got on this site.   They are done flat and seamed up the side.  Wow!  So fast.   This is the way to get it done.  
Here they are:
IMG_0109
And here is a close up:
IMG_0111

6 comments:

Jenny said...

they are lovely. I need some, hint hint, wink, wink.
:-)

Vonnie said...

Those are so cute! You are so productive girlfriend, good job.

Julie said...

Very cute!

Tink said...

For a lazy girl you sure get lots accomplished...these are adorable!

Melis said...

Love how they turned out Cindy!

Sharon T in Napa said...

those are great Cindy! Another project to add to my list. Sounds like you are well. Say hi to Miss Rhonda for me!