Pages

5/11/09

Charm Bracelets

A while ago us Yaya's started talking about making/gathering charms that would represent parts of our friendship...both the serious and the funny. M & Y came up with the idea of making bracelets to showcase our charms. Coolio! We've collected a few charms and a few were made (thanks to M & Y). And last Friday we set to work on the bracelets. Here we are with our supplies ready to go:

Lots of laughter, of course!

This is my bracelet in progress. All of us chose the same design of three strands of beads. The differences are in which beads we chose and where we put our charms.

M & I have finished! Woo hoo.

Here's my finished product! I love it! There are still charms to be added that we haven't made yet. But they are easy to incorporate later.

Such a fun project loaded with memories!






4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Vonnie said...

It was loads of fun even though I only have one charm fffinished. :)

Jenny said...

oh my goodness, they turned out SO GOOD! I love them!